Education* Master's degree of Arts ( Economics) at Concordia university graduated in 2011
* Supply chain and operations Management at McGill university graduated in 2016
For Concordia university Montreal, Canada : Available for Econ201/Econ203/Econ301/Econ302/Econ303/Econ304/ECON464/564 and others
For other universities and colleges Montreal, Canada :
Introductory microeconomics, introductory macroeconomics, intermediate microeconomics,intermediate macroeconomics
ExperienceMaster's degree in Economics at Concordia with a teaching assistant(TA) experience in various Econ classes including Econ201/ECON481/ECON461.
* Experience with taking classes Econ301/302/303/304/326/401/503 with A+ in most of those classes.
* 5 Year Experience with tutoring for undergraduate economics classes
* Flexible schedules in downtown Montreal
* Reasonable rate at $30/hour with the best result
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.