EducationMaster of Sciences - Statistics with Specialization in Computational statistics.
Courses Include COMPUTATIONAL STATISTICS; ADVANCED STATISTICS-MATHEMATICS; BAYESIAN STATISTICS; SURVEYS MODELS AND TECHNIQUES; TIME SERIES; RANDOM PROCESSES; METHODS OF ANALYSIS DATA...
Master of Sciences - Mathematics with a specialization in data mining.
Courses Include FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS; STOCHASTIC PROCESSES; NUMERICAL METHODS FOR PDE; DATA MINING...
- Master Statistics, University Laval, Quebec, GPA 3.8/4.33, 2008-2012
- Master Mathematics, University Paris 5, France, GPA 13/20, 2006-2008.
- Bachelor of Mathematics, University Ibn Zohr, Morocco, GPA 13.5/20, 2003-2006.
ExperienceDear customers, please before you contact me, I invite you to read the topics that I cover (see below).
Previously I held the following position:
- Consultant in Statistics, Statistical Consulting Service at Laval University in Quebec City (eight months part-time).
- Research Assistant in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University Laval in Quebec City (four months part-time).
- Professor of Mathematics at Cegep Maisonneuve in Montreal (six months full-time).
- Collaborate with five Ph.D. researchers from Montreal and McGill Universities (11 months part-time).
Please take 2 minutes to read the topics that I cover before contacting me:
- Probability Distributions, Discrete, and continuous random variables
- Test of Hypotheses, Confidence Intervals, Point Estimation and Inference.
- Non-parametric statistics
- General Linear Model (GLM)
- Generalized Estimating Equations (GEE)
- General Linear Model Mixte (GLMM)
- Multilevel Linear Model (MLM)
- Multivariate Analysis of Variance and Covariance (ANOVA, ANCOVA, MANOVA, and MANCOVA)
- Survival Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Exploratory Factor Analysis and Principal Components Analysis (EFA, PCA)
- Multiple linear Regression Analysis
- Categorical Regression Analysis (Logistic, Multinomial, Ordered and Poisson regressions)
- Robust Regression
- Regression Tree (CHAID, C&R Tree, Quest, C5.0, and K-NN)
- Multiple Discriminant Analysis
- Conjoint Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Latent Class Models
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis
- Structural Equations Modeling (SEM)
- Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA)
- Canonical Correlation
- Multiway Frequency Analysis (MFA)
- Conjoint Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis (Impact Evaluation, Propensity Score Matching, Regression Discontinuity....)
- Text mining and Sentiment Analyses
- Social Network Analysis
The Most Popular Software
- R (the best program for statistics and data-mining !!! My personal opinion)
- SAS, SAS ENTERPRISE GUIDE, and SAS ENTERPRISE Miner
- SPSS, SPSS Modeler, and SPSS AMOS
Less Popular Software
- STATA, MINITAB, STATISTICA, PASS NCSS, G-POWER, Maple.
Adil ARQIB :)
HobbiesTechnology; Cinema (a movie buff); traveler; Jogging; Soccer; Music (House and Techno); Dancing.
Client Reviews (16)
Je recommande Adil qui a été d'une aide, d'une efficacité et d'une gentillesse incroyable! Il m'a beaucoup aidé pour mon devoir de SPSS. N'hésitez pas a le contacter. Vous ne serez pas décu! Charlotte
He really helped me alot. Very responsive, extremely helpful to answer questions and give detail explanations. I highly recommend him...
Adil was an excellent tutor and was very helpful in identifying ways to solve problems, helping me understand the necessary SAS code and how it worked. He responds very quickly and really takes the time to understand what needs to be done, and also takes the time to refine the code if the results are not as expected. I would recommend anyone that has difficulties writing SAS code to work with Adil. I will be working with him again.
Adil helped me with solving "Generalized Regression" exercises that included both mathematical statistics and R programming. He is polite and responsive, and can give detailed explanations, if asked.
Excellent Tutor , available and truly passionate by his work. It really was helpful and allowed me to understand the stats. So I highly recommend him. Hassan
He was really patient with me and taught all the material really clearly. I really recommend him
Really great tutor for Math statistic and probabilities. He explain very well and take the time you need for you to understand. I recommend this tutor!
Adil is very knowledgeable in Statistics. He is always available to answer questions and teach. I highly recommend him.
Fantastic tutor. Very helpful and clear. Super responsive and accessible. Really helped me with my upper level stats class. Great tutor!
He is an expert in statistic . I was struggling with my thesis for SPSS statistical analysis. He answered all my questions and e-mail and explained all steps and knowledge I need it. Also, he offers 2 hours extra at the end in case you have more questions. He save my life after my hard-desk broken. Adil thank you, you saved me, I wish you good luck
Adil is an EXCENLLENT statistician. I am a graduate student in psychology and I was struggling with my thesis for advanced statistical analysis. From the first meeting he explained very simply all statistical analyzes I needed knowing that I had spent two months of research in books and articles! Adil thank you, you saved me, I wish you good luck
He is very knowledgeable, sincere and commited to job and extremely helpful to answer questions. I strongly recommend him
Adil is very good at explaining stats (MGSC 372) and very approachable and helpful every minute. I would recommend him for anyone taking tihs class.
Adil is a very good and professional tutor. He masters very well the material (point estimates in my case) and he knows how to simplify the concepts that are harder to understand. I would highly recommend him for anyone struggling with university level statistics.
He tutored me for my Advanced Business Stats course, only expect the best from him! He explains things thoroughly.. simply outstanding and quick to respond for meetings. 5 Stars definitely.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.