Education* Master's degree of Arts ( Economics) at Concordia university graduated in 2011
* Supply chain and operations Management at McGill university graduated in 2016
For Concordia university Montreal, Canada : Available for Econ201/Econ203/Econ222/Econ301/Econ302/Econ303/Econ304/ECON319/econ464/564 and any other related classes.
For other universities and colleges Montreal, Canada :
Introductory microeconomics, introductory macroeconomics, intermediate microeconomics,intermediate macroeconomics
ExperienceMaster's degree in Economics at Concordia with a teaching assistant(TA) experience in various Econ classes including Econ201/ECON481/ECON461.
* Experience with taking classes Econ301/302/303/304/326/401/503 with A+ in most of those classes.
* 5 Year Experience with tutoring for undergraduate economics classes
* Flexible schedules in downtown Montreal
* Reasonable rate at $30/hour with the best result
I like helping students to learn and get a very good grade even start it from a scratch. I provide cheating notes and past midterm exam solutions in certain classes to help you to understand materials better in a short period of time.
Helping students do well on the exam is my passing so devoting my time to answering questions and helping clarify materials is my job after tutoring session. I can help you any time.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.